Physical Education at King’s Seniors
· Our new £4.5m Sports Centre houses a multi-purpose studio for classes such as Pilates, gymnastics and aerobics, a fitness gym suite with a dedicated area for ergo/rowing machines and other facilities including a classroom.
· We offer 28 different sports including a huge variety of team sports for all abilities and a great choice of independent sports also.
· The King’s School Rowing Club (KSRC) have been training young rowers to success since 1883 who compete on the International, National and Regional circuit. Rowing at the King’s School is an option for every pupil for the Third Years and above for no additional charge. Every athlete is encouraged to be the best that they can be, supported by an experienced coaching team, nationally leading facilities at both the School and Rowing Club and one of the best rowing rivers in the country.
· King’s routinely plays hundreds of fixtures per year in competitive sports.
· King’s have a fantastic array of sports teachers, including specialist hockey coaches, netball coaches, rowing coaches, football coaches, table tennis coaches, trained swimming teachers – the list goes on!