King’s Senior School students have been making a tremendous effort this term towards helping raise money for various local charities. This includes:
· Our charity Bingo helped us through the summer terms and our Thank You Rainbow has proudly been thanking Keyworkers.
· A fantastic amount of bikes were delivered to The Bren Project along with our donation of £1,400.
· This term so far, we have raised £1,400 for Jeans for Genes and delivered 45kg of food to Chester Foodbank.
· Lots of entries to our pumpkin patch. Pupils gained 10 house points and raised money for the Teenage Cancer Trust at Alderhey. The winners of the pumpkin carving competition are Kai Kennedy (RMRH), Egu Kucukoglu (RMDR), and Daniel Goharriz (SHGR). Well done to everyone who entered.
· We are raising money for Children in Need today and the theme for students is to come as themselves! Pupils will be donating £2 each.
· We will also be having a Shoebox Appeal and all donations will be kindly received by 26 November.
· We will also be organising a ‘socks and chocs’ donation where chocolates and socks will be given out locally to the homeless by Share.
Well done everyone!