We employ around 220 staff all with unique skills and abilities. Working here will give you the opportunity to work in a dynamic, stimulating and friendly environment.
In reward for your commitment to King’s, you will receive the following:
If you are considering relocating to the area you may find this Moving to Chester booklet useful.
We are seeking an experienced Head of Strings with an outstanding record of teaching pupils from beginner to through to post grade 8 standard. The successful candidate will be a committed and enthusiastic musician, who is dedicated to maintaining high standards within the department and will provide encouragement and support to the pupils. The role also involves leading the string orchestra and assisting with King’s Symphony.
As Head of Strings the successful applicant will:
• Teach 10 hours per week
• Take responsibility for the school stringed instruments and accessories, including repair and maintenance
• Liaise with parents of string pupils
• Act as line manager for peripatetic string teachers
• Organise library of string music
• Attend all major school concerts as agreed with Director of Music
• Be able to offer individual, private music lessons outside the Head of Strings hours
• Prepare students for GCSE and A-Level performance exams
To be considered for the position you will need to
• Have teaching experience
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons and rehearsals
Closing Date: 8th September 2019
Interview Date: 17th September 2019
Please submit your application to recruitment@Kingschester.co.uk. If you would like to discuss anything further please telephone the HR Department on 01244 869496.
We are currently in need of a Midday Supervisor to supervise Junior School pupils during the lunch time break. You will be working alongside three other experienced Midday Supervisors and form part of a busy and cheerful team.
This is a part-time post, working 5 days a week for 1.5 hours a day (11.45am – 1.15pm, Monday to Friday, term time only). The actual salary for this role is £2,562 per annum.
For further information, please call our recruitment line on: 01244 689496
Closing date: 12pm Friday 5th July