Art at King’s Seniors
· King’s Art teachers are experts in their field. They have lectured at the V&A, taught drawing at the Royal College of Surgeons of England and also paint professionally.
· We offer drawing, painting, photography, textiles and 3D or any mixture of all of these put together.
· Two of the three staff are examiners. One at GCSE, one at A Level. The third teacher examines the examiners at A Level.
· Some of our past students have gone on to work in animation (such as Marvel films), become fashion designers (such as working for Balenciaga). Some are music video directors, graphic designers, photographers, set designers, interior designers, architects, jewellery designers, film makers as well as artists in the traditional sense too.
· All together the department has 84 years of combined teaching experience.